Saturday, November 27, 2010

Got Milk?

Grace is nearly 13 months old now, and it's time for her to start drinking whole milk! The main reason for this is that the insurance company agreed to cover her EleCare formula until she was 12 months old. We got a month's-worth case from the pharmacy just before her birthday, and it is nearly gone. My plan was to gradually add a little more milk to her formula so that she would get used to the taste of it. However, she has had a couple of bad colds and ear infections this month, so I just continued to give her the usual formula, mostly so she would be getting sufficient calories. (It has more calories than milk.) Now, we have about a week's-worth left, and I am getting nervous. I made a 50/50 mixture tonight, and she DID NOT like it! She has made so much progress and has gained so much weight, and I don't want anything to set her back. Please pray with us that she would decide to like whole milk in the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment